Hi Timothy,

Sorry for the confusing messaging. It's definitely an issue as to
how we have communicated the flow of the conference, and as chair
I'll take the fall there. We have to charge extra for the workshops
because well the workshop leaders have to make their way for all
their hard work. It's a pretty common model for conferences. But we
have not done a good job communicating this. There are 3 free
workshops this year. 2 from Adobe and 1 local leaders summit.

Allot of things to learn for our young organization!

-Greg