So, if I said music theory tells me that major chords induce a happy state
and minor chords the opposite. Are you saying that is not a must know in
progressive menu system? I agree with you though. Someone does not have to
know it has been labeled and studied with these traits to convey their
emotion. It''s either going to work or not. No, debate.
Sound is the most often overlooked element with the most valuable impact.

Light and sound are your friends. They reveal the correct path....