nice idea... we could follow what they used to do at the college of surgeons in dublin...

1/3 from developed countries
1/3 Ireland
1/3 from developing countries

In essence those with paid for those without. I'm sure they could work out an inclusive formula
CatrĂ­ona Lohan-Conway
User Experience Architect
917 405 5127
clohancon...@mac.com

P    Please consider our environment before printing.