> - Jeff Bezos

When his team was attempting to create the One-Click checkout, the first
version included a confirmation page. Bezos, insisting it be a single-click
process, reportedly said something like, "But that's twice as many clicks!"

If that was the only interaction design Bezos ever did, I'd say he still
qualifies.

- Sergei Brin

Needing an input field through which to run queries in the new search engine
he and his partner were creating, he stuck a Search box and a logo on a
blank white page and never thought about it again.

If that was the only interaction design Brin ever did, I'd say he still
qualifies.

-r-