Hi Jared,

Sorry for my lack if responses, currently adjusting to my new life as a father and learning how to manage my time. I gave been following, just not able to respond as much as I wish.

I don't see any moral issues when it comes to influencing a persons behavior. Simple because at the end of the day the person can always choose to do something different. It is when we as designers take that choice away I see an issue. The real debate defing the line that seperates influence and control and what types of influence seem to push the envelope on "right" or "wrong".

Dave recent comment on HOW we influence is very interesting and one that I want to explore more.

This message has been brought to you via my iPhone.