Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
Mailing list
-mailman has already a moderation system

Wiki
- surely a mess:
- to post something you need to know how Wiki syntax works
- moderation is so difficult because you don't have a cue and have to look at any change.

Web Form
- needs development
- needs moderation too
- doesn't offer public debate ("can you please refine your offer?!?", "I'm not sure what you want to say about...", ecc.)

my 0.02 € again

Looks like the mailman is the simplest.

May be there is yet another option, I mean collaboration with portals
like GISuser.com and use their database(s) + webtool to maintain job
postings but under dedicated category for OSGeo related postings.

Then we could just use atom/rss/whatever to list OSGeo-related job offers on the osgeo.org website.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net