Hi,
Open Geospatial Data, leads to transparency in civil administration. As
seeing is believing. In India we recently avoided a legislation that was in
essence curtailing Freedom in Geospatial data.
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User_talk:Ravivundavalli#Some_thoughts_about_Geospatial_Regulation_Bill_2016
Nice to see some discussion on this subject.
Ravi Kumar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmcke...@gatewaygeomatics.com