From: br...@frogmouth.net [mailto:br...@frogmouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 2:53 PM
To: Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX)
Cc: 'OSGeo Discussions'
Subject: RE: [OSGeo-Discuss] ESA-NASA WebWorldWind

OK. So the answer to my original question of " Can I ask if there are any plans
to contribute back the forked geoserver and geotools parts?” that NASA does not
currently plan to do so.

I’m sure the GeoServer and GeoTools communities would be happy to work with you
(see http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/procedures/contribute.html  and
http://docs.geoserver.org/latest/en/user/introduction/gettinginvolved.html)
when you’re ready.

Thanks for your continuing support for open source.

Brad