From: Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) [mailto:patrick.ho...@nasa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, 15 February 2018 3:21 AM
To: Ian Turton <ijtur...@gmail.com>
Cc: br...@frogmouth.net; OSGeo Discussions <discuss@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: RE: [OSGeo-Discuss] ESA-NASA WebWorldWind

Our GeoPackage work to facilitate that via GeoServer is extensive and carefully
architected. And we’ve discovered some other good things that would certainly
advance GeoServer.

 <https://github.com/NASAWorldWind/WorldWindServerKit>
https://github.com/NASAWorldWind/WorldWindServerKit

NASA is prepared to work with someone close to GeoServer for these features and
improvements to be ‘folded-in.’ We are glad to coordinate with a most
appropriate person who would take the lead in that effort.

-Patrick