-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of abunn
Sent: 12 April 2005 17:23
To: Slim Devices Discussion
Subject: RE: [slim] Re: Slightly OT: Small Amplifier recommendations

This thread is frustrating the hell out me! If everybody has a  full
sized
amp underneath their squeezebox then why make the sb so small?!? My
stereo
looks ridiculous, I have a regular sized amp and tuner with a tiny sb on
top. It sounds great but is taking way more space than it needs to.
Maybe I
should put my sb in a custom case a la the Hardware Mods on the
slimdevices
plugins page....