I love the 7.2 release, as it has truly made several of the issues I had
with the controller far more bearable - wakeup is not yet perfect, but
now I can live with it because it no longer requires me to turn the
controller off-on every x minutes.

But with 7.2 running on Linux Ubuntu 7.2, I seem to notice that the SB3
no longer displays the spaces in folders or file names, a behavior I
can't recall from 7.1. It s not a big issue, but I was wondering else
notices that a folder that is named "George Benson" now is displayed as
"GeorgeBenson" through the SB3 display when browsing in folder mode
(which  admit is my favorite mode of browsing music).

Note the song and artist titles show correctly on the controller.

--
pablolie