hickinbottoms;335456 Wrote:
> I have a SB1G and SuperDateTime and they're getting along great. I ran
> development versions of 7.2 for a long time and didn't have a problem
> (I've switched to 7.3 nightlies now, and it's still working fine).
>
> I'm using version 5.5.1 of SDT (according to install.xml), although I
> may have had to tweak maxVersion as usual for plugin compatibility.
> From
> memory, I don't think I had to do anything else.

Actually, I didn't have to tweak maxVersion at all, but I still see
nothing on the SB1G when turned off.  (the power-off screensaver is set
to SuperDateTime)  I did notice that as of 7.1, WeatherDateTime also
stopped working on the SB1G, though it still worked on the main SB
(it's less than a year old, so SB3?).  I did have to tweak maxVersion
for that.  WeatherDateTime failed to work with 7.2 altogether, in spite
of maxVersion tweaks.

--
SolidSilver