I have a SB1G and SuperDateTime and they're getting along great. I ran
development versions of 7.2 for a long time and didn't have a problem
(I've switched to 7.3 nightlies now, and it's still working fine).

I'm using version 5.5.1 of SDT (according to install.xml), although I
may have had to tweak maxVersion as usual for plugin compatibility. From
memory, I don't think I had to do anything else.

Stuart