mannekung;342703 Wrote:
> Same problem here - bought 2 duets last week. Disconnecting all the
> time. Bought a new router first I had a Belkin n1 Vision and now a
> Linksys WRT54G2 but that did not solve the problem. WPA. Readynas NV+.
> Latest nightly build 7.3XXX.
>
> I'm usually a patient guy but this is really getting on my nerves.

i am hopeful that we shall get a solution or at least a good workaround
soon, the development team is excellent once they get a critical mass of
people reporting a problem.

i think one of the issues in this particular case is that a core part
of this online community are unconditional slimdevices cheerleaders,
and tend to attack those reporting issues with some regularity,
claiming it is all a setup issue even on occasions when it clearly
isn't. unfortunately, when SS developers trust that backlash from their
diehard fan community it represents a setback to product maturity.

but based on the urgency this thread displays, i now fully trust that
the developers now know that something is a bit fishy in the
controller's wireless feature implementation.

i continue to regard the controller as barely usable in my environment,
which includes several SB3s and now a SBoom that wll soon be joined by
another. But I will not buy more Duets for now, nor will I recommend
them to friends that never fail to be impressed with my setup.

--
pablolie