NFLnut;357562 Wrote:
> worry if my investments for retirement have lost 25% of their value in 3
> months (and counting). This is a reason that as we age, we tend often to
> grow more Conservative.This scenario is only going to get worse as baby
> boomers retire and
start accessing their 401Ks.  This is not a problem created by Bush or
Obama (no doubt he'll cop the blame though), it goes back to switching
from defined benefit to defined contribution pensions.  The next 10-15
years will likely be very ugly for many westernised nations that have
left retirement funding almost entirely in the hands of funds managers.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).