Luke Redpath;373039 Wrote:
> I've looked at setting up Squeemote as a streaming client but the stream
> seemed to have far too much of a delay for it to be usable. If this
> changes, it is definitely something I would look at.
>
> Regarding crashing on playlists, could you be more specific - does it
> seem random? Do you do something in particular before it crashes? Has
> it crashed anywhere else?
>
> Glad you like the devices screen. The main reason I haven't tackled
> multiple device playback is because I think its a hard problem to solve
> UI-wise. Its something I want to get just right and requires some
> thought.
>
> Re: powering off devices -most definitely coming. Its my biggest
> annoyance (about my own app!). Again this was more of a UI problem than
> a programming issue. I will work it out.
>
> Out of interest, how big is your library and how long did it take to
> sync? What about downloading artwork? I'm aware that performance is
> affected whilst this is happening but it should only happen when you
> sync (and I plan to add a feature in the next release to refresh
> artwork for a single album).

Total Tracks: 4,674
Total Albums: 354

Sync and artwork were fine, didn't time it but didn't make me think it
was slow. Seconds not minutes if that helps.

My playlist screen is still empty and it crashes around that. The
playlist tab.

I press and hold a song and it flashes yellow. I select the playlist
tab again and it will oops.

Changing track album artwork does take 10s, which feels like a very
long time after you have selected the song.

--
local.bin