pippin;373045 Wrote:
> Luke,
> is there any way it catches changes on the current playlist? Doesn't
> seem to do that for me.

Do you mean the now playing screen/current playlist screen updating
when the track changes? It should be, if not it is probably a bug which
I'll investigate.

> Another one: I tried a touch-and-hold on "All Tracks" and it just added
> the first one, is this correct?

Touch and hold shouldn't do anything on "All tracks" so another minor
bug there.

> Also, the first time I used it I got some strange error that the
> NowPlaying screen didn't catch updates to the player state (volume,
> etc) and the "remaining time" ran into negative figures ("-1:-40").
> Everything else seemed to work fine and I wasn't able to reproduce it
> after restarting.

I have seen this on the odd occasion but it seems difficult to
reproduce. I've been doing some refactoring and code cleanup and some
streamlining of the startup code so hopefully this will go away. It
might be that the socket connection to the CLI is failing in some way.

--
Luke Redpath