results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

MrPoison;327514 Wrote:
> Hi!
> Just a little note:
> I'm swedish and I do have a couple of directories with swedish
> characters for my albums. ACC will not be able to get the album art for
> these albums if you use file based album arts (I haven't tried ID3-tag
> album arts yet but will do)

I'm currently doing some fixing including this one. The problem is
related to UTF-8 encoding. File paths are stored UTF-8 encoded in the
database. International character are stored using 16 bytes (2 hex
digits). Example: Björk is stored as Bj%C3%B6rk. ACC currently doesn't
handle this.
I'll look into it but if anyone knows if mysql provides a native
conversion function for this this would really be helpfull. VBS
conversion code as alternative will also do.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for