gbruzzo;389810 Wrote:

> What Squidgy does and (to my knowledge) IPeng does not, is give me an
> intuitive control of playlists (playing a song now or adding it to a
> playlist for later, which I can then reorder in real time): is this a
> feature that is either implemented (and I have not found out yet) or
> which will be implemented in future?

This means you should probably prop up your knowledge a bit by reading
"Help" in iPeng or - even better - this (this is also where you get
when selecting the blue help link in iPeng help):
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/ipeng-application/how-to-use-the-ipeng-application/
"General Usability" will show you how to add files to a playlist, "Now
Playing" how you can move around tracks in your playlist - which you
can do even better in iPeng than in Squidgy because you have access to
the whole playlist and not only to the upcoming songs.

> I confess I also like the Squidgy template a little more, but this is a
> matter of taste, so really not that crucial.

What do you mean by "template"? The color scheme (I agree, that's nice
on Squidgy) or the raft of dialog boxes (which I hate and will never
copy :-) )?

--
pippin

---