pippin;389828 Wrote:
> This means you should probably prop up your knowledge a bit by reading
> "Help" in iPeng or - even better - this (this is also where you get
> when selecting the blue help link in iPeng help):
> http://penguinlovesmusic.de/ipeng-application/how-to-use-the-ipeng-application/
> "General Usability" will show you how to add files to a playlist, "Now
> Playing" how you can move around tracks in your playlist - which you
> can do even better in iPeng than in Squidgy because you have access to
> the whole playlist and not only to the upcoming songs.
>
> Point taken, will do, glad to hear that.
>
> What do you mean by "template"? The color scheme (I agree, that's nice
> on Squidgy) or the raft of dialog boxes (which I hate and will never
> copy :-) )?

Yes, I do mean the color scheme - dialog boxes some ok, some not (I
like the play now vs album info vs add to playlist choice you get when
selecting a song)

Finally a little question: I have noticed, that the volume controls are
not always responsive (a little lag, which disappears the more you use
the cursor), as is the case with the fast-forwart/backwart slider: is
this due to the wifi connection?

Regards,

Giacomo

--