Being everything to eveyone is not possible! Trying to do so will be the
end of the products. trying to be a solid reliable product is possible
IF there is a defined goal. I for one like the fact that SB is open
source. I also understand that at times this will lead to issues that
make some customers unhappy. A price we pay for the ability to have a
voice through these forums that leads to new ways to manage and listen
to our music. I may be Joe six-pak but I love my Transporter and I have
little to complain about (outside of the lack of 12vdc trigger... sorry
had to have my dig) This thing rocks!!! I listen to it every day and my
friends are amazed by it. Is it perfect? NO! is it a work in progress?
God I hope it always is beause it is impossible to be perfect for more
than a second in time. We as a community will always ask for more. I
hope that this product continues to mature and evolve as we find more
and better ways to take advantage of it.

--
Ozz

2 Channel listening Room:
Transporter, Arcam C31 and Arcam P1 Mono Blocks feeding ATC SCM19s
Cable and interconnects are both Kimber. HP media server with 4TB of
storage connected to the whole house GB network. (in media closet)
Media Room:Sony 70" SXRD, 4 NHT VT-2 Biamped (running all 4 subs) 4 NHT
VS-2. Outlaw 990 6 Yamaha MX-2000 amps 4 NHT SA-2 amps (Sub amps) PS3
with 500GB onboard and 4TB external storage.
Master BR: Sony 56" XBR4 and Yamaha YSP-4000 sound bar fed from media
closet.