Ozz;468106 Wrote:
> I may be Joe six-pak but I love my Transporter and I have little to
> complain about (outside of the lack of 12vdc trigger... sorry had to
> have my dig) This thing rocks!!!

As the owner of a Transporter, you are overqualified to be
"joe-sixpack" by definition :-).

I agree with what you say - trying to be everything to everybody is a
slippery slope that you are destined to slide down.

Yes, they've been adding features and functionality, but notice that
they haven't even hinted about venturing into video.  If they did that,
then they would really be trying to be everything to everybody.  That I
think would be the beginning of the end.

This brings to mind another perl of wisdom - "it can always be worse".

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,698 songs, 2,304 albums, 439 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior
Looking forward to new Porcupine Tree, Megadeth, Alice in Chains, and
The Beatles Box set.  September will be an expensive month :-)