pippin;520135 Wrote:
> Then I think you simply haven't seen a good one, yet.
> Feels very natural with iPeng and is actually a big selling point for
> Sonos.
You don't have to see one to understand the concept, which is simple
enough. For my purposes (and apparently Ben's), local control of volume
is the only thing that makes sense. If I turn it down in the study so
that I can take a phone call that doesn't mean I want it turned down in
lounge. And if I want it turned up in the lounge to enjoy it more it
doesn't mean I want it louder on the outdoor speakers. Maybe if I was
running a club or restaurant or something, but certainly not in my
home.

Obviously your purposes are different and that's fine, but please don't
play it as "if only you have seen one".

--
aubuti