Ben Sandee;520146 Wrote:

> The thread houses a discussion about a "poor", "useless",
> "non-functional" UI and I just wanted to point out that it's not
> really helpful or accurate language.

The thread is about suggestion on how to improve sync UI especially on
controller and maybe radio.
Note: this doesn't not necessarily mean synced UI (although it does for
volume); I agree that if you always keep your players synced you don't
have to care about how you change sync state. But the fact that some
people or even a lot of people don't use a feature doesn't make the
implementation of that feature a good one.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com