ralphy;536361 Wrote:
> I finally have a working WASAPI squeezeslave binary.
>
> It currently requires that the audio device have exclusive access
> enabled from the control panel to be able to use the audio device
> successfully.
>
> Please report any issues to this thread.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Ralphy

Hi Ralphy,

After the issues I've had with ASIO, especially with the Lynx L22
drivers, I was psyched to try WASAPI, especially if there will be a way
to point to my specific sound card (or is there already).

Here is what I've found:

In foobar, I can return from sleep, and as long as I've stopped the
player before sleep, I get no digital noise.  If I didn't hit stop, I
get digital static (vs. the high pitched noise I get w ASIO), but if I
change the song, I'm good.

With squeezslave-wasapi, when I return from sleep...noise.

Not sure what to say, guess I'll just keep the machine on all the
time...

--
fphredd