fphredd;537043 Wrote:
> In foobar, I can return from sleep, and as long as I've stopped the
> player before sleep, I get no digital noise.  If I didn't hit stop, I
> get digital static (vs. the high pitched noise I get w ASIO), but if I
> change the song, I'm good.
>
> With squeezslave-wasapi, when I return from sleep...noise.
>
> Not sure what to say, guess I'll just keep the machine on all the
> time...

Thanks for taking the time to try the WASAPI version.

While getting squeezeslave to use the newer api I became aware of a
potential issue with the way portaudio is initialized within the code.
I'm currently working to change it.

No promises, but I could be what's causing your "return from sleep"
issues.

--
ralphy