erland;552400 Wrote:
> Michael (or someone else from Logitech), is there some easy way to find
> user manuals now when www.logitechsqueezebox.com and
> www.slimdevices.com isn't available anymore ?
>
> Searched on Google and found this link which obviously doesn't work
> anymore:
> http://www.slimdevices.com/documentation/Squeezebox_Boom_UG-ENG.pdf
>
> The manuals can be found here, but it's not really easy to get there:
> http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=8873&p_created=1217962014&p_sid=CPUnqr1k&p_accessibility=&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjgsMjgmcF9wcm9kcz0yNzY0LDE2ODEsMjIzNyZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9My4yMjM3JnBfY3Y9JnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9U3F1ZWV6ZWJveCAgQm9vbQ**&p_li=&p_topview=1
>
> I suppose we could create a wiki page that links to them but will the
> above link work also in the future ?
> All the query parameters feels a bit scary...

I also found this thread, but the link it points to doesn't contain
manuals for all Squeezebox products:
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Wireless-Music-Systems/Link-to-All-Guides-and-Manuals/td-p/279300

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))