Muele;552269 Wrote:
> FYI: I asked a new user how he found these forums. This is his reply:

As I am curious, for 5 minutes, I've just tried to find any link to
this forum on the logitech site and... I couldn't!

Don't you think there should also be a link to the forum and to the
wiki on mysqueezebox.com ?

--
didjean

Slim SB3 + Cambridge Audio 640R + Cambridge Audio DAC Magic + Q
Acoustics 1050i * SB Touch + Yamaha DSP A595 + Morel Applause MKII *
Duet (just the controller is still being used) * SB Boom * SB Radio
(Red) * Windows XP SP2 / Squeezebox Server 7.5 on ASRock ION 330