I make a copy as MP3 for my phone/iPod/Archos/etc. I just find it's
useful to have a far smaller version handy. Sure you can re-compress to
MP3 or whatever on the fly, but that is time consuming when all you want
to do is dump an album on your portable device when you go for a walk,
for example. Or if you want to email someone a track when you are
explaining why they should really like a particular artist (done this a
few times) :)

As for cross posting, yes you are right they are the most suitable
forums, but just pick one and post in there, then you get one thread
with all the discussion. There is nothing more frustrating that loggin
into the forum and writing a reply to someone only to discover they
have another thread that everyone else had replied to instead. I brows
the forums using "New Posts" and start at the oldest thread first,
working my way forward. So I would always come across the oldest/least
replied to thread first. It's also generally considered bad form to do
it too.

--
funkstar

'[project log] funkstars digital lifestyle'
(http://forums.hexus.net/hexus-lifestyle/179882-project-log-funkstars-digital-lifestyle.html)
- 'hexus.community' (http://forums.hexus.net/)

*in use:* *1*x touch, *1*x boom, *2*x sb3, *1*x controller
*in a box:* *1*x radio, *1*x (beta) controller, *1*x receiver, *1*x sb2
wired (silver), *1*x sb (black), *1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

if you have any others, let me know, i'm interested!!