You are correct.  The performance issues are related to getting the
thumbnails displayed.  I just checked on that issue.

Once the thumbnails are displayed, iPeng for iPad works fine.

However, while the thumbnails are being loaded, the performance is
slow.  Yes, it takes two presses for "Play" to work because the first
press does nothing.

Today, it does not seem to be crashing but I will turn on the crash
notification if I can find it.

--
jimzak

http://zzzone.net
http://have-a-nice-day.org
http://www.last.fm/user/zzzoneDOTnet
http://somethingsomethingsomething.net

'Library' (http://zzzone.net/photo/2009/music1.jpg)
Ripper: dBpoweramp
Router: Lynksys WRT54GL
Server: SBS 7.5.1 - Atom-based nettop - Win XP SP3
Player: 2 Booms, 1 Radio, 1 Touch with a Controller
Control: 1 extra controller, 1 iPod Touch w/iPeng, 1 iPad w/iPeng for
iPad & SqueezePad
Files: 81,000+ FLAC/MP3 files - 2TB external HD x 2