Line;592179 Wrote:

> Looking forward to the next patch!

Me too. It's waiting for approval for 9 days now.

It will fix the mangled icons and improve on artwork loading (there's
still one issue with artwork loading left when switching servers for
which I will post a fix as soon as this one is approved).

Reconnection behavior is a bit better but will never get fully fixed
since the real problem is iPad not reconnecting to WiFi. If you have a
WiFi connection, iPeng will eventually reconnect.

The crash when coming back to the app is also something that will only
get fixed in the 2nd next release. I never was able to reproduce that
so I had to wait for crash reports the first of which appeared
yesterday.
There's a workaround. The issue is a timeout problem when searching for
your servers if you don't have a DNS available yet. So if you make sure
you have a working WiFi and internet connection before going back to
iPeng it will not crash.

Folder art will always disappear at first if you switch between apps
but should come back, this will be more reliable with the update
already awaiting approval.
I have to release the artwork from memory or iPeng consumes too much
RAM and will be killed in the background as soon as your run another
App that needs a decent amount of memory

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com