results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88915
Question: Why recommend someone to get a Squeezebox ?

- Its excellent audio quality
- Best price/performance on the market
- Excellent hardware/software quality of the whole solution
- Great support for online streaming services
- Great support for browsing and playing local music
- The possiblity to extend it to multiple rooms later on
- Its support for third party plugins
- The possibility to directly interact with Logitech regarding new
  features/bugs
- This community and forum
- I wouldn't recommend a Squeezebox to anyone

Going to myself, I believe most answers will reflect the reasons what we
enjoy with SB. When (or if) I would recommend it to someone else, the
reasons I would refer to would very much depend on who that person
would be. For my nieces, the access to Spotify would make the Touch
interesting, for my cousins wife the access to radio stations from her
home country would make the Radio viable, for my colleague with an
interest in obscure death metal it would be niche radio stations, for
another colleague with an enormous CD collection it would be
possibility to efficiently browse the collection, possibly adied by
clever plugins. Then there's a lot of people for whom I don't think it
would be a good solution at all.

Possibly it would have been more interesting with a poll about our
reasons for not recommending an SB product. I'm not sure it's as simple
as saying that people with little interest or knowledge in computers
would be unable to have a pleasant SB experience. In my experience it's
often the more enthusiastic and knowledgeable computer users (tinkerers
basically) who tend to run in to the most difficult problems. Sometimes
due to more complex network setups, sometimes due to more software
conflicts. People with little interest in computers often have more or
less plain vanilla systems and generally don't mess with them which
mostly keeps them out of trouble,

--
alfista