results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88915
Question: Why recommend someone to get a Squeezebox ?

- Its excellent audio quality
- Best price/performance on the market
- Excellent hardware/software quality of the whole solution
- Great support for online streaming services
- Great support for browsing and playing local music
- The possiblity to extend it to multiple rooms later on
- Its support for third party plugins
- The possibility to directly interact with Logitech regarding new
  features/bugs
- This community and forum
- I wouldn't recommend a Squeezebox to anyone

Following the 7.6 release, I'd recommend Squeezebox for anyone who wants
to learn how to recompile the Linux kernel :)

--
amcluesent