results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=88915
Question: Why recommend someone to get a Squeezebox ?

- Its excellent audio quality
- Best price/performance on the market
- Excellent hardware/software quality of the whole solution
- Great support for online streaming services
- Great support for browsing and playing local music
- The possiblity to extend it to multiple rooms later on
- Its support for third party plugins
- The possibility to directly interact with Logitech regarding new
  features/bugs
- This community and forum
- I wouldn't recommend a Squeezebox to anyone

gruntwolla;645708 Wrote:
> Hi there,
> I'm not Garym. and I don't profess to be as knowledgable as
> him ( although if I were to grow a beard it would be predominantly
> grey!), but as far as I know your touch will ship with tiny sbs already
> installed. Just connect to your network and your hard drive and you
> should be good to go. Let me know how you get on as I may be getting a
> touch soon,

Good advice. Set up your touch following instructions. First it will
likely want to update the firmware, etc. Let it fully do this. At some
point it will ask you to either set up a mysb.com account or enter your
credentials.  I'd go ahead and set this account up in advance.   Then
simply plug your drive into the USB port. First time it will fully scan
your music. Depending on how many files you have it could take several
hours. Don't try to do anything else while it is scanning.  Also note
that it is important that the drive either have only one partition or
your music is on the first partition.

If you have any problems post back. Good luck!

--
garym