JJZolx;665822 Wrote:
> I think that sums it up quite well. Turns out that the 'slim'
> client-server approach used by Slim Devices was totally wrong for the
> consumer market. That's how we ended up with so much reliance on
> mysqueezebox.com, and with products marketed not for their ability to
> play your own music, but for their ability to play low audio quality
> service like Pandora and Rhapsody.

I've mentioned a few times that I believe a 'Touch 2' with beefed up
spec and ability to support plug and play USB stick/external HDD would
be a lot easier to sell - not just as its easier to understand, it
removes the server on a pc element and also quite a handy way of
demo-ing in places like PC world.

--
socistep