Hi )p(,

I posted a new test build of Whitebear under the same url as I sent you
before. This build should resolve the progress bar issue. Please give me
feedback.

)p(;681672 Wrote:
> MMM If you do that is the 2 item playlist then handled by squeeze
> server....ie will it do the actual transition from one to the other
> song like it was played without upnp. If that is the case it could be
> worth the effort only for the reason that it would give us gappless
> playback with classical music.That is the idea. I will give it a try over the
> next few days. It all
dependends whether JRMC or other CPs will implement it...

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver