)p(;681795 Wrote:
> I opened port 31416 for private ip adresses and now all is well :)This is a
> good point! In earlier versions, SBS used to get the music
stream direct from JRMC. But now in this version SBS requests the music
stream from Whitebear, and Whitebear in turn gets it from JRMC. So
basically Whitebear is now proxying the stream from JRMC to SBS except
that it inserts one ShoutCast "icy" meta data block that containing the
track title and artwork url. => So it may indeed be necessary to allow
SBS to access Whitebear's HTTP server port (31416) in the firewall.

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver