Hi Andrew!

I wonder whether is it possible to use Whitebear with a remote
Squeezebox Server?

I mean this:
My Squeezebox Server runs on a Linux box (OpenSUSE 12.1).
Then from the Windows PC, I would control the Squeezebox through UPNP,
using Whitebear.
It is working if the Whitebear runs on same server as the Squeezebox
Server.

Currently, if I understand correctly, Whitebear controls Squeezebox
Server only if it is running on same server. In Whitebear settings, the
Squeezbox Server HTTP and CLI port can be specified.
However it would be a great feature if the IP also could be specified,
so that Whitebear would connect to remote Squeezebox Server.

What do you think?
Thanks
Gy�rgy