Like all the posters above, my life has been transformed by the
Squeezebox system since 2006 and my first SB3 (now used by my son). I
bought another (now in the loft as a spare), then a Boom (in use) and a
Duet (now used by my brother and not missed!). I also have 3 Touch's and
2 Radio's in constant use. I must point out that I would not have so
many if it wasn't for Triode's BBC and  iPlayer plugins - I hope
Logitech appreciate his efforts as much as some of us do.

Apart from my computer's DVD drive, I don't have a CD player anymore.