I'm not as active on the forums as previously, mainly due to a young
family but I still love my Squeezebox set-up too.

Listening to it is a daily part of life, I listen to a lot of music
still and we often listen to music with our son, its always a big way
for me to unwind and put my headphones on hooked up to amp/SB Touch.

My set-up is pretty low maintenance now, I run a vortexbox server, main
elements that are important to me are dynamic playlists based on
ratings, spotify for new music and being able to auto rip/tag the cd's
when I buy them - I have automated some things on the server so that
'top rated' & 'recent' tracks are converted to mp3 and then auto
sent to my phone/tablet for music on the go (when not using spotify),
I'm pretty pleased that I can buy a new CD or rate some tracks and it is
on my mobile devices automatically without any manual intervention.

In terms of tagging then I will once or twice a month clean up the
'recent' and 'top rated' music so tags are spot on, generally I am going
through my collection and rating but that is slow, very rarely get the
chance to do that.

As an aside I have also recently got into movie streaming, I bought a
roku streamer and hooked it up to 'plex' which is installed on my
vortexbox, thats also been used to rip DVDs - same principles as to SB
in that space saving in not needed DVDs out and a seperate player as
well as the ease of access direct onto TV and tablets.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2