Yeah, geez. Ever since my local radio NPR station decided to drop the
Metropolitan Opera Broadcasts back in maybe 2004 or 2005 and I found a
SB3 as the best available solution to stream the broadcast, I've been
responsible for my SB3 and two booms (would have bought another at least
if I had realized in times that Log. was dumping them a few years back.
. .sigh), and then within the extended family it's probably another 5
SB3's and 4 booms. Would probably pick up a radio or a touch, but the
silence from Log. and the gradual death of the product line is preparing
me to switch to Sonos if need be when I move to a new house (rather than
add a few more booms and touchs as I probably would if the line would
continue) and my family continually ask me about whether they can get
another boom.

Just don't get it.