pallfreeman wrote:
> No, what I said was that Logitech have been encouraging use of their
> official forum since day 1, which is incorrect.
The quoute was verbatim from one of your posts in this thread.

pallfreeman wrote:
> Very fair point, but is it not a case of Logitech turning their backs on
> the SB community?
Remains to be seen. Yes they've discontinued production of the SB stuff,
but let's be honest, that happens to all consumer electronic products at
one point or other and is a perfectly normal event in any market. What
makes a difference is the way they will support the product after this
point. Will there be support for installing LMS on upcoming OS versions
(at least the next increment)? Will Logitech keep support for online
music services running on MySB (fix stuff when the services change their
API).