pallfreeman wrote:
> As I (almost) said before, Logitech have encouraged people to use their
> "official" forum for the Squeezeboxes for a long time. They may prefer
> it if we refer all UE stuff there.
Could be. Either way, Logitech can have it the way they want, an UE
related section here will only happen if a Logitech employee creates
it.

What you didn't just almost say was:
> IMO, we should refuse to have anything to do with the UE stuff on the
> Squeezebox forum. Let's see how well Logitech cope with supporting their
> users without additional resources from the community.
And that seems a bit petty to me, what would the SB community gain from
that? Wouldn't it better justify the continued existense of this forum
if it provided some help for UE users too? UE is here, SB is soon gone
from the market and I don't think we are likely to change that by
turning our back on the users who hop on the UE train now, simply
because they were too late to catch the SB train (or couldn't figure out
where to buy the SB ticket as it were if you think bout the marketing).

pallfreeman wrote:
> They may even think we're being bloody-minded and stubborn because we
> want to carry on with *this* forum.
Certainly a thought, again since this forum is still around it would
stand to reason that they're not all that bothered with it.