erland wrote:
> Currently a success of UE Smart Radio is the biggest chance that
> Logitech will continue to maintain the Squeezebox server/firmware as
> it's pretty similar to UE Smart Radio
Prexactly! I don't think I will buy into the new products, they're not
really the thing for me, but I think there is some method to the madness
in the new concept and I believe it could be what it takes for some of
the SB DNA to survive in the long run in a world that is vastly
different than the one SB was born into.
The UE stuff will have to pay for any support we hope to get for our
SBs. That's not to say we should act like Logitech fanboys or do the
marketing for Logitech in hope of drumming up large sales, but
stubbornly trying to obstruct their efforts would be counteractive (and
also futile).