It's highly unlikely that anyone is regularly reviewing these forums
from Logitech besides mherger and perhaps some of the old
Squeezenetworks engineers.

With that said, any complaints that you're voicing here are unlikely to
reach the right audience.  The "official" Logitech forum is also a
peer-to-peer environment, where, again, you are unlikely to find the
right ears for your message.

The best bet is to communicate via http://www.logitech.com/ithink.  This
will feed in to people who are in a position to make choices.

On the other topic, we can add a new section for the new device if there
is a desire for it.  It's zero sum for me -- but I don't see much demand
for it at the moment, particularly since the new units aren't on shop
shelves yet.