routehero wrote:
> That's a bit pessimistic.
>
> Rest assured, there are no plans to shut down the forums, wiki, bug
> tracker, git, etc.
>

> That certainly depends on your definition of "actively support".
>
> For perspective, there are around 200 servers dedicated to
> mysqueezebox.com, split between the US and Europe.
>
> Suffice to say, they do need TLC and they don't run on hope.

Active support = for example continue to maintain existing functionality
on mysqueezebox.com ,things like services changes all the time.
So just let a fully functional radio service sit there will break it
shortly as the service provider will do some changes , so with current
policy the servers may be up and running but most actual services
offered will be broken eventually.
But Logitech probably interprets Active support = keep the servers
running exactly as they are .

why I think this actual policy ? the LMA service (broken for 7 months )
is fixed on UESR.com but the solution is not backported to
mysqueezebox.com this must be some decision to *not* do that  . and it
appears to be some whinging regarding other services to so it's starting
to crumble right now .