garym wrote:

> This is not the case of a random person whining on a forum about a (non)
> problem.  This is a well documented but evidently very minor problem.
> You'd think we users were asking for the moon. I'm honestly not sure
> what else we users can do to address the broken LMA app short of camping
> out at Logitech headquarters in Switzerland. Logitech is well aware of
> the problem but we get no indication of if and when it will be fixed.

Logitech employs shy of 4000 people.  Although you might imagine that
"Logitech" knows about this problem, any sizeable bureaucracy requires
constant badgering in order to have your message heard.

The frequency of your bug reports and targets are fairly important.  The
ithink program will feed in to people that are in different decision
making trees than Bugzilla.  The same is true when you feed in
complaints through customer support; it's a different tree.

The number of users who post here and on Bugzilla is less than 0.001% of
the number of SB units connected to mysb.com.

The more you can get your message out, the more likely you are to have
some results.  Especially when the complaints reach the top of the food
chain.

Objects move downhill easier than uphill.