Hey Guys,

I would like to understand how big/active/passionate the Squeezebox
community really is at this point, and how much real interest there is
in keeping things going, and growing, into the future. I'm not talking
about keeping this on life support (as per what is going on now), but in
terms of new products and restoring the commitment to quality music
playback - think transporter on steroids and other cool products.

I'm seriously thinking about making an offer to Logitech for the rights,
so would appreciate considered feedback.

Cheers,

Moos Man