results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

pz1 wrote:
> I was very happy with my Radio and Touch, but now I would never buy
> again a product that is part of an eco system, where the manufacturer
> does not guarantee that the eco system will be available for the next
> ten years or so.

There may be some, but I'm personally not aware of any products that
I've ever purchased where the seller or manufacturer guaranteed the
product (or a product is backward compatible with the old product) would
be available for 10 years.  I have vague recollections of of auto
companies being required to have replacement parts for maybe 10 years
after a model year. Then again, they promised certain pension and
healthcare benefits to retirees under legal contracts that didn't
necessarily get fulfilled either.