results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=96660
Question: Would you buy a new Squeezebox player if it became available?

- Yes , if less than $100
- Yes, if less than $200
- Yes, if less than $500
- Yes, if less than $1000
- Yes - price is no object; I just want the best sound
- No - I would NOT buy another Squeezebox player

I usually find my answer to polls is "none of the above".

I don't I need another squeezebox player; I already have 12 logitech
devices and a bunch of other toys to stream music. But if logitech came
out with something like the revue which actually worked I'd probably buy
one. It would have to have certain features, though...

So I answered "yes sub $1000" and "no".